Have a question?
You've come to the right place. Please take a look at the options below on how to contact us or if your question is answered in the FAQ section.
How do I login on my package manager to install a package?
You can follow the steps below on how to login with your chosen package manager.
- Cydia: Search for the package, tap Buy or Log In, and then follow the steps.
- Installer: Go to Home tab, tap the icon on the top right, go to stores, and then tap Chariz.
- Sileo: Go to the featured tab, tap the top right icon>Chariz.
- Zebra: Go to Home tab>Stores>Chariz.
I'm having an issue with a package, who do I contact?
If you are having an issue with a package that you have installed, then you need to contact the author. You can refer to the methods below on how to do that.
- Cydia: Search for the package, tap “Author”, and then “Author” again.
- Installer: Search for the package, scroll to the bottom of the page and then tap "Contact".
- Sileo: Search for the package, tap the three dots “•••” button, and then “Support”.
- Zebra: Search for the package, then tap the author’s name.
How do I get a refund for a package I've purchased?
In order to get a refund, you need to speak to the author of that package. You can find out how to do that by referring to the question above. If the author has not responded to you after 7 days of first contacting them, you can contact us. Please include a screenshot of your original email to them with the timestamp included.
If you need to get in touch with us, you can do so with the options below. We’ll do our best to ensure your problem is resolved.
Please make sure to include as much detail as you can. The more detail, the quicker we can get things resolved.