Chariz manages payments for you, so you can focus on perfecting your product.
Sellers are paid any outstanding earnings on the 1st and 15th day of each month. Once we receive the funds from a customer transaction, we will hold it from being paid out for the next 30 days. This allows us to handle refunds and chargebacks, should any arise from your transactions. As soon as the 30 day period has ended on a transaction, the funds will become available for your next payout.
We currently send payouts via PayPal. Create a PayPal account at paypal.com if you haven’t already done so. Remember to link your bank acount and ensure your identity is verified. This avoids PayPal locking your account upon receipt of funds.
We’re in the process of trialling payouts via bank transfer/wire with a small group. We hope to make this functionality generally available for all sellers soon.
If you haven’t configured your payout details by the time an automated payout is made, you’ll receive an email reminding you to configure these details. The amount will be held as a pending balance until you do so.
If you see an asterisk * next to your earning on the dashboard, it is below the $20.00 minimum payout threshold. You will receive this amount at the next payout date after you meet the threshold.
Payouts are automatic. Upon payment, you will receive an email from us with a PDF invoice, in addition to an email from PayPal confirming your payment was received, if applicable.
The PDF serves as an official record for any income taxes you may need to file in your respective country. The contents of the breakdown include:
- Our taxation information: Hashbang Productions’s registered tax ID and address
- Payout ID: This corresponds to the payout ID in the Payments section on the dashboard
- Earnings range: The time period of sales covered by the payout
- Payment destination: The PayPal email or bank account your earning was paid to
- Itemised breakdown: The individual breakdown of each paid product that you operate – each product will include the platform fee listed as a difference
You can also retrieve past invoices from the Payments tab of the dashboard.
If necessary, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.